Interested in learning Serbian?
Sign Up for a Premium Membership
Learn with Serbian Language Podcast
The Top 5 Reasons to Learn Serbian?
Here are the top 5 reasons for learning Serbian:
1) Learning the Serbian language will enable you to communicate with many countries in Eastern Europe: Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, and Bosnia. Additionally, Macedonian, Bulgarian, and Slovenian share many similarities with Serbian language so learning Serbian positions you to learn those languages with relative ease
2) Access to a beautiful country, a rich culture, and a warm people: Serbia is a strikingly beautiful country with a colorful history. For example, did you know that the Belgrade Fortress, known as Kalemegdan, was built in 279 B.C.?
3) Enjoy literature from the likes of Novelist and Nobel Prize winner (1961) Ivo Andri?
4) Increase your brain power: Studies show that learning a second language significantly delays the onset of many brain-related diseases such as Alzheimer and dementia, compared to those who can only speak their native tongue.
5) Beautiful women! Perhaps we are biased, but I don’t think so. Serbian women are some of the most beautiful women on the planet. And yes…that’s a good reason to learn the language!